San Diego Cosmetic Dentistry Using a Holistic Approach
When you don't feel good about the way your smile looks, you don't feel good about yourself. Being self-conscious about your teeth can hold you back and negatively impact your self-esteem, but cosmetic dental treatments from Fine Dentistry of San Diego can help you look and feel your best.
Dr. Purps has a unique treatment philosophy that emphasizes helping all of her patients keep their natural teeth for life. We believe in developing enjoyable relationships with our patients based on sharing information honestly, for best treatment results.
Quality Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Fine Dentistry’s philosophy is to raise the bar in dentistry in San Diego. Our practice stands out among others in the area for our commitment to master treatment planning to achieve your dental goals, our ability to use computer imaging to determine treatment possibilities, and our ability to work with a team of skilled specialists when additional care is needed for the smile you want.
Our cosmetic dental services include:
- Porcelain Crowns/Caps – These cosmetic restorations are used to replace damaged dental enamel, so your teeth can regain strength and appear flawlessly healthy.
- Gum Reshaping – Patients with gummy smiles display an imbalance in the appearance of soft tissue and dental enamel. We can reshape gum tissue to provide patients with smiles that look natural and beautiful.
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges - Patients with missing teeth can enjoy complete smiles with these porcelain restorations that fill the gaps caused by tooth loss. Porcelain fixed bridges look like your own teeth and are securely attached to surrounding teeth for sturdiness.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dr. Purps can completely transform your smile by disguising flaws and damage with these thin pieces of porcelain, which are bonded to the front of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our teeth bleaching options lift stains on enamel, for a brighter and fresher looking smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our cosmetic dental office has an amalgam separator for safe disposal of environmentally unsafe and toxic materials, such as the metal amalgam in silver fillings We can then replace your old, metal fillings with seamless composite resin for a natural match to your existing tooth color.
We use state-of-the-art technology and materials to ensure best possible results, such as digital X-rays, laser cavity detection, and electric hand pieces. These technologies allow us to gather detailed information for treatment planning, detect cavities early, provide more conservative treatment options, and treat teeth with optimal precision.
Cosmetic Dental Excellence in San Diego
Our team places an emphasis on longevity, functionality, and safety. Every cosmetic dentistry treatment plan we develop takes not only the look of teeth into consideration, but how long a specific treatment will last, and how well it will improve oral function. Patient safety is also a top priority. If need be, we can perform allergy testing to ensure that the materials we use in dental work pose no risk of side effects.
Excellence and dedication to detail are the passwords of our practice. When you choose us we will: explain advantages and disadvantages of treatment alternatives, educate you about your condition and how it may affect your overall health, develop a customized treatment plan, and seek the underlying cause for your condition to treat the problem, not just the symptom.
Learn More about Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments
At Fine Dentistry, we take the time to get to know you and completely understand your oral health concerns. We use a detailed examination of teeth, jaw, and gums as a starting point for developing a treatment plan for every patient. We believe in partnering with you to help you achieve your goals and your ideal smile.
To find out how we can help you have more confidence in your smile, contact the San Diego cosmetic dentistry office of Fine Dentistry to schedule an appointment.