Cosmetic Services at Fine Dentistry of San Diego
Cosmetic enhancements can rejuvenate your smile, leaving it fresher and more appealing. Dr. Sabine Purps understands how our physical appearance impacts our psychological well-being, and our root cause, comprehensive approach is what distinguishes Fine Dentistry of San Diego from other practices.
Dr. Purps has an artistic eye to help patients design aesthetic treatments that highlight their natural beauty and flatter their unique facial features. She also uses her dental expertise to make sure smiles are healthy, long-lasting and functioning optimally.
There are several factors that affect the appearance of our teeth. Heredity predetermines the aspects we have no control over, and lifestyle plays an important role too. At some point, we may wonder if our dental age matches our chronological age.
Whether you are seeking to treat minor imperfections or want to completely refashion your smile, Dr. Purps listens to your goals and concerns so she can customize a treatment plan suited to your individual smiles and preferences.
Many Cosmetic Treatments to Enhance Smiles
Some of the services she provides are:
- Teeth Whitening to lift stains and brighten teeth by several shades.
- Tooth-Colored Composite Resin Fillings to replace silver fillings and treat cavities. This product can also be molded onto teeth to conceal chips, stains, cracks, and other imperfections.
- Invisalign® to conveniently and discreetly straighten teeth with clear, removable aligners.
- Porcelain Veneers are ultra-thin shells affixed onto the fronts of teeth, providing the dramatic effect of teeth that are brighter, straighter, more uniform, and lustrous.
- Porcelain Crowns completely encase a tooth, protecting it for many years with a lifelike and beautiful cap.
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges can replace missing teeth with a row of crowns and pontic teeth that restore beauty and function.
- Gum Reshaping can change the ratio of gum to teeth, so more tooth enamel is exposed and the smile appears more balanced.
Dr. Purps uses the latest in digital and laser technology to assist her in quality dental care. She has a conservative approach that seeks to showcase natural teeth with beautiful aesthetic enhancements. Her motto is “slow down, so she can hurry up treatment,” which allows her to build mutually respectful relationships without placing any pressure on her patients.
Contact Fine Dental of San Diego for Quality and Compassionate Cosmetic Services
The dental office of Dr. Sabine Purps is a great place to give your smile improvements that conceal imperfections and boost your self-confidence. Contact her office today to learn more about ways your smile can benefit from cosmetic treatments.